June 19, 2009

That was awesome


I cried. OH WOW!


Nick and his beautiful little girls got the key to their new home today.


It was awesome to see the look on Nick's face when he was bombarded with awesome gift and gift for he and his girls to enjoy in their new home and finally the keys to officially open to door to his home.

Many people were there to share this wonderful day with him. Lots of sponsors to thanks and a couple famous folks to meet (Tom Zupancic (sp?) and other people I don't know {:O)

It was awe inspiring.

Best of luck to Nick and his girls, may God continue to bless he and his family!

1 comment:

Jodi said...

I'm so sorry I missed the dedication. It sounds like it was beautiful!

I'm so happy for Nick and his girls!

Continued prayers for them, and for Habitat... God is good!

XO
Jodi