Today sister Jodi and I worked at Nick's future home again. It's been great fun working with he and the Habitat crew there. His home is nearly complete and he will receive the key to his new home in only 7 days. I'm very excited for him.
There still seems to be so much to get completed at his home and they only have 1 day left to work on it all. I think they are going to be very busy. Maybe I will head over tomorrow and see if they happen to need an extra hand or 2.
So I'm now up to 16 hours worked on someone else's home. I'm not sure how many I'm supposed to have but I say 16 is a great start.
1 comment:
I was thinking of going back tomorrow too, though I'm still not decided. I really loved working with you on Nick's house and it's made me even more antsy to get busy on YOUR house. :) I can't wait!
Did you talk w/ your Habitat folks about the forgotten form? I definitely want to "give" you my hours from today, so don't let me forget about that.
XO
Jodi
Post a Comment