Lat night I worked the 4th annual Soup Bowl dinner, a fund raiser for habitat and I had a GREAT time! I got to work the ticket table with Melodie and Cindy. They were both a blast! I also did a little dancing to the background music they had playing. The crowd was quite large and everyone there looked to be having a good time too. I'm so glad I went, and I definitely plan to go to the next one and the next one after that too.
I also had a couple homeowner education classes yesterday, they were very informational. Many things I did not know and things I need to start getting in place.
All in all it was a very good day!
2 comments:
I missed you doing the jig Tami! It was a great event and I must say you were doing an outstanding job selling the tickets! So glad you partnered with Habitat!
~Melissa Duke
I had so much fun with your little ones yesterday! :) I'm glad you got your learning' and enjoyed the dinner. I can't wait to read the goings-on in your Habitat experience.
XO
Jodi
PS - You need to change the yellow color on your title bar... it can't be seen against the cute polka-dots. :)
Post a Comment