June 6, 2010

More then a house it's a Home

So I've been really bad about keeping up on this here blog. I'm sorry to any of you that have been trying to follow along.
Yesterday was the last build day. Not that we did any "building" but ya know...
We planted all the the flowers, shrubs, and trees to help beautify the house. All of the appliances (except the washer, it's on back order) were put in place, plugged in, and tested to make sure they work. All of the windows were washed (again) inside and out, just in time for the rain to start falling (ugh!).
So the house is finished and our home is ready for moving into. WOW! It doesn't seem like it's been long enough. Didn't we just start building a couple weeks ago?
Over the past few days, ant time I rad through or see anything Habitat related I end up in tears. This girl is already too emotional, she's never going to make it through dedication day!

No comments: