May 9, 2010

so many emotions

I never know what to say or how to express how I'm feeling. Simple words just don't seem to give my emotions definition. I am excited yet scared. happy yet sad, confident yet worried, enjoying this yet wishing it wasn't. There is no way to really explain it all.

Yesterday the numbers were placed on our home. It was so emotional! It doesn't seem real. This is MY home. It is unreal. I thought this day would never get here.

I have begun to pack and get the apartment ready by filling wholes, painting walls. This is been our home for so long that even this is causing me to feel sad.

More emotions then this little girl can handle!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think that range of emotions is normal, sister! :) You're about to have loads of change in your life and some apprehension combined with excitement is expected. Try not to worry too much... I KNOW you can do this, and you know I'll be here to help in whatever way I can.

I love you, sweets! I'll say a few extra prayers for your peace of heart and mind. Try to soak it all in... you're going to look back in a few months and wonder how it all passed by so quickly. ;)

XO
Jodi