
So today it's FINALLY official!
I got the official letter from the Habitat for Humanity office. I have officially been offered the lot of land where our future home will be built. I have officially signed the paperwork, and will officially be sending it via post tomorrow morning. I have also officially made my entire down payment. And now am just waiting on the snow to move on so the official building can begin. Although no official date has been set (at least to my knowledge) Someone once mentioned that April might be the time.
OK so I was sitting in my car waiting in the carpool line when it hit me. APRIL IS ONLY 6 WEEKS AWAY! Holy Shmoly! When did that happen? I'm not sure about that! Could someone PLEASE check the calendar and let me know is I'm right?!?!
I will be posting some pictures of the lot as soon as i can get over there before dark to take them. {:O) (picture added!)
Officially speaking that's it!
Tami
I got the official letter from the Habitat for Humanity office. I have officially been offered the lot of land where our future home will be built. I have officially signed the paperwork, and will officially be sending it via post tomorrow morning. I have also officially made my entire down payment. And now am just waiting on the snow to move on so the official building can begin. Although no official date has been set (at least to my knowledge) Someone once mentioned that April might be the time.
OK so I was sitting in my car waiting in the carpool line when it hit me. APRIL IS ONLY 6 WEEKS AWAY! Holy Shmoly! When did that happen? I'm not sure about that! Could someone PLEASE check the calendar and let me know is I'm right?!?!
I will be posting some pictures of the lot as soon as i can get over there before dark to take them. {:O) (picture added!)
Officially speaking that's it!
Tami
1 comment:
I am OFFICIALLY overjoyed to hear this news! And you can OFFICIALLY sign me up to help with the build. If my husband were OFFICIALLY employed, I might OFFICIALLY quit my job just so that I could be on the work site every single day! I love you and your boys SOOOO much, and I'm SOOOO very happy that your dream is finally – OFFICIALLY – becoming reality!
CONGRATULATIONS!
XOXOXO
Jodi
Post a Comment