March 7, 2009

Beautiful Day

Today was SO beautiful! I'm so excited that spring has shown up, even if only for a couple days. One day it will be here for good, NO MORE SNOW...at least for a while.
I helped Habitat at a volunteer fair today. I had a good time, saw a couple people I know and spent time having a good laugh with Stefanie.
Then I was off to Mom's to pick up the kids BUT OF COURSE was hooked into taping off and painting the football room. I knew I should have just gone to the grocery alone when I had the chance. Stupid me!
Home for the evening now and got some movies to watch with the kidos. Nice relaxing evening, well deserved!
Love you all!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry you got hooked, but thank you for doing it. I'm sure Bill appreciates it and so do I.
Love you bunches, MOM

Anonymous said...

Tami,
Hello! Thank you for volunteering to help out at the Habitat fair. I enjoyed talking with you. I hope you can come out again.